- What is faith? (Hebrews 11:1-3)
- What do angels do? (Hebrews 1:13-14)
- How do you know if God is talking to you? (Romans 10:16-17)
- How can you know you are going to heaven? (Romans 10:9-13)
- What is baptism and why is it important? (Acts 2:38-39)
- What do you envision the Kingdom of heaven being like? (Revelation 21:1-4)
- Did Jesus really die? (Mark 15:33-39)
- How can God be infinite (without a beginning or end)? (Revelation 22:13)
- Why can’t we see God if he is always with us? (Hebrews 11:1-3)
- What is the difference between God the Father, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit? (Luke 3:22)
- What questions do you have about God?
- What question are you excited to one day ask God face to face?
SEARCH FOR ANSWERS
Asking tough questions about God, the Bible, our faith, etc. is never wrong. In fact, it would be more wrong to stop asking questions! The purpose of a question is to gain better understanding. The more we try our best to know God better and understand him, the closer we will become with him. Don't stop at questions, though. Search together for answers through Scriptures, prayer, discernment, pastors - you can even use search engines like Google or Bing! Just make sure you are asking the Spirit for guidance and discernment. Encourage your kids to ask questions. Work with them to find answers. Get to know God better.